Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lighting Practice

I used an external flash for my homework assignment, and I found taking these pictures to be extremely difficult and frustrating. I obviously didn't use a studio, and I only had one tripod. I really should have gotten someone else to help me take these, or take them of another person. Trying to do this by yourself is really annoying and requires a ton of patience.
Overall, I'm not happy with my pictures... but this is just the first time and was for practice, I shall get better!






This next one is one of my favorites:




I like these next few, but some are blurry because I used the bulb setting so I probably moved a bit and my camera probably didn't get focused enough on me.







These last two are backlit:


No comments:

Post a Comment